“TES’ French-English bilingual curriculum, the passport to an international education”
The Taipei European School (TES) offers a French-English bilingual curriculum. This excellent program goes from Kindergarten to High School and is open to any child with a non-Taiwanese passport. The curriculum holds both CIS-WASC and AEFE international accreditations.
The Taipei European School (TES) is pleased to invite you to an information briefing, in Chinese and English, on Thursday May 1st, 2014:
• 09:30 Guest Registration
• 10:00 Introducing the Taipei European School
• 10:15 Introducing the TES Bilingual Program
• 10:50 Parents’ Feedback regarding the TES Bilingual Program
• 11:20 Visit of the European Primary Campus, Interviews, Registration Information
• 12:00 Coffee break / Face to face meetings with the Head of the Program
• 12:30 End of the Session
Address: TES Primary Campus – 727, WenLin Rd, ShiLin District, Taipei 11159, Taiwan ROC MRT: Zhishan Station (red line) Exit 1.
Download the invitation (English language)
You must be logged in to post a comment.