INFINE, since 2005, is Taiwan’s leading independent project management company, with a reputation of reliability, creativity and world-class quality standards. Our services include:
- Events Production (Film Festivals, Performing Arts, Education, Tourism, Corporate Events).
- Design & Media (Logos, Flyers, Posters, Brochures, Name Cards, Catalogues, Banners, Photo/Video/Sound, Translations).
- Web Services (Mobile-friendly Websites, Newsletters, Search Engine Optimization, Staff Training).
- Public Relations (Communication Strategy, Advertising Campaigns, Media Buying).
- Project Management (Government Tenders, Office Set-up, Project Follow-Up, Partnership Research).
- Local Representation (Business, Architecture, Design, Visual Arts, Other Services).
Past Clients & Partners
- Local Institutions: Taipei Int’l Flora Exposition 2010; Ministry of Culture; Ministry of Foreign Affairs; Ministry of Tourism; Taipei Cultural Foundation; City Governments of Taipei, Taoyuan, Taichung, Tainan ; National Palace Museum, Chiang Kai-Shek Cultural Center (National Theater and Concert Hall); Chien-Hui Educational Foundation.
- Foreign Organizations: European Economic & Trade Office (EETO); Taipei European School (TES); Chambre de Commerce et d’Industrie France Taiwan (CCIFT); Amcham; Trade Office of the Swiss Industries; Warsaw (Poland) Trade Office; Bureau Français de Taïwan (BFT); Alliance Française de Taïwan (AFTW); European Education Fair Taiwan (EEFT).
- Corporate: Far Glory Construction; Citibank; Alcatel; Bentley Systems; TV5 Monde; Regent Hotel; International Community Radio Taipei (ICRT); Hyphenea/L’Atelier du Vin; Portico Media/CinemaWorld; Fish is Life; Tal-YahLtd/Caudalie; Belga; VIP Clinics; Fovex Food; Fovex Materials; LAB Restaurant; Regent Hotel; eDolls; iii Films; iii Arts & Cultures; Blues Society on Taiwan; Stéphanie Balini.
- Others: INFINE also organizes since 2005 the annual Taiwan European Film Festival (www.teff.tw) together with the European Economic and Trade Office (EETO) and the representative offices of 18 countries.